Saturday 3 January 2015

To Blog Or Not To Blog



As you may have noticed, I haven’t been posting a lot for the last few months. Work got really busy, and I got really lazy. You often see bloggers who manage to post a few times a day but most of them do not have a full-time job, or blogging is their full-time job. When I come home from work at the end of the day I am exhausted and rather than writing blogs I want to read some of them.
On the other hand, I started blogging because I enjoyed it and I think it’s a waste to give up on it completely. I don’t want to make it a task or a hassle. I want to blog because I enjoy it...

This blog started off as a cooking blog and then turned more into a travel and review blog. I have been travelling a lot, eating out a lot more and cooking a lot less. In 2015 I am planning to travel a lot more but also to start cooking again. I am not sure how to find the time but surely planning and organising will help a little bit.

In any event, hopefully you will see a lot more travel adventures and cooking attempts appearing on this blog. I still want to show you some snaps of our adventures in Japan, Melbourne and Italy.
I am very excited about our first trip in 2015 – In February we are planning to take an around the world (in 2 weeks!) trip (depending on my leave). We are planning to fly to Los Angeles (no stop) – New York – Montreal – Quebec – Toronto – Amsterdam – London (no stop)- Dubai (no stop) and back to Sydney. Melting away in Sydney’s heat, I cannot wait to finally visit Canada and see some snow! It will be so nice to wear proper clothes again and not to be sweating all the time. During summer I always turn into a hermit and spend most of my time inside.


Make sure you keep an eye out for some new blog posts in 2015!

Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest/Instagram/Bloglovin'

Creative Commons License
The content of this post by BehomeforT is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

No comments:

Post a Comment